BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Bad Blogger

I'm sorry, I've been a bad blogger recently! I'm just soo busy at the moment that I just haven't had a minute to update things! Christmas is hurtling towards me like a giant comet and I fear that I shall be squished before I get a chance to get out of the way! I have been off this week and last (although I spent a day marking final pieces, sketchbooks, etc.) and I have spent each Saturday with my stall at the Hip hip Christmas Bazaar in town. I made a bit of money (£250) and promptly got it all stolen, so all that hard work went for nothing! Spent a couple of days on the phone to the police, etc, but I guess that's the way the cookie crumbles! I now can't afford to buy the BF a decent Christmas present! *sighs* This has been a terrible year and I can't wait for it to end! I've made most of my presents now! I'm just taking a break from making Sis's present, coz it's been a marathon session on it so far! She wanted a wheaty bag which would go over the shoulders and down the back slightly, so I'm having to fill the wheat in stages and sew them into little compartments. Done that now, I'm just onto the fleecy cover. So, here's where I am so far:

WIP - Sisters wheat bag (almost done)
Dad & Brother - Herby roasted nuts (Just need to sew the stocking bags!)
Mum - Stocking bag for yoghurt nuts
Mum & Brother - Stencilled t-shirt

Completed - Corkscrew scarves for Mum, MIL, Sister and 2 friends
Crocheted hat for friend
Scented candles for friends
Body scrub and massage oil for friends
Stencilled t-shirts for brother and BF

The BF had his birthday yesterday, we had a nice day, I gave him some new ear buds for his i-pod and a stencilled t-shirt and we went to see Eragorn at the pictures in the morning (not only is it half price in the morning, but it's never that full, so you get more space (yay!) We did a massive shop too, so we actually have stuff in the fridge again! We ate so much Birthday yule log that I was stuffed! The Christmas tree is up, so everything is looking nice and festive, and dusk is just starting to set in outside, so the sky is this wierd shade of pink and grey! Ah well, back to the sewing machine!

1 comments:

Bumbershootska said...

Argh That's AWFUL about the theft!!! It's one of my big fears when I do craft events, too

Here's to a much, much better 2007!
Love your blog and patterns!
cheers

Tara

About

Labels

101 (2) ABC (4) art (7) ATC's (1) Baking (12) bath (3) beads (30) belly dancing (32) Birthday (22) Books (17) candles (3) Chinese New Year (4) circus (1) clothing (34) crafts (177) crochet (102) crystals (2) Drawing (5) eco (8) family (31) felt (25) festivals (10) fimo (14) friends (29) gaming (15) garden (24) Geocaching (1) Glass (25) Harry Potter (18) Holiday (42) hula hooping (2) jewellery (58) knitting (76) Meme (3) nature (14) needle felting (10) new year (5) Painting (19) papercrafts (18) Pets (33) photography (37) ravelry (15) reconstructed (14) resin (2) school (22) sewing (75) shop (4) soaps (8) Spinning (8) stamping (2) stencilling (1) swaps (68) tattoos (1) TESOL (23) tutorial (4) Walks (15) weather (23) wire (1) yoga (6)