BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Flower Garden Finale

Hurray! I have finally finished my Flower Garden blanket!

Look at that in all it’s glorious colourfulness! I started this waaay ago in a bid to use up all those little balls of wool that are left at the end of other projects. It’s intended use is the garden bench in the summer to make for a nice comfortable splinter free lounging area in the summer.

I’ve also been painting more fairy goblets for my eBay shop

and making nice stripy beanies also for my shop

This one is in lovely tones of blue. I’m thinking about a new line of wine glasses, with a more goth theme. Watch this space – the brain is ticking!

I’ve always loved those beaded medallions you get on a lot of tribal belts, but they never seemed to match, so I figured out how to make my own

These will make part of a purple coloured belt, I just need to find some suitable embroidered trim to use as the base.

Ok, that’s all for today folks, I’m trying to get back in the habit of blogging, I’m a little out of practice.

 Smile

0 comments:

About

Labels

101 (2) ABC (4) art (7) ATC's (1) Baking (12) bath (3) beads (30) belly dancing (32) Birthday (22) Books (17) candles (3) Chinese New Year (4) circus (1) clothing (34) crafts (177) crochet (102) crystals (2) Drawing (5) eco (8) family (31) felt (25) festivals (10) fimo (14) friends (29) gaming (15) garden (24) Geocaching (1) Glass (25) Harry Potter (18) Holiday (42) hula hooping (2) jewellery (58) knitting (76) Meme (3) nature (14) needle felting (10) new year (5) Painting (19) papercrafts (18) Pets (33) photography (37) ravelry (15) reconstructed (14) resin (2) school (22) sewing (75) shop (4) soaps (8) Spinning (8) stamping (2) stencilling (1) swaps (68) tattoos (1) TESOL (23) tutorial (4) Walks (15) weather (23) wire (1) yoga (6)