BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Happy Third Blogoversary!

*Drum roll* Samsara would like to invite you to her Third Blogoversary Party! Please make sure that your wings are liberally sprinkled with faery dust as otherwise I can't promise that you'll be able to fly after sampling some of this wonderful cake!

clip_image003


There are acorns full of nectar wine on the lily pads over there, faery cakes on the toadstools by the Magic Faraway Tree, and later on we'll be dancing in the moonlight to the magical music of the Forest Elves in the big faery ring by the Grotto.
There will be a special prize to one faery tonight, one very lucky faery chosen at random, in honour of this memorable occasion (three is such a lucky number!). The gift will be a surprise, selected specifically for the winning faery and all you have to do my gorgeous faery friends, is to tell me what magical gift you have brought to the party, it doesn't have to be for me, it can be for everyone at the party, or everyone in Faeryland! Please leave a way for me to get in contact with you should the Halfling pick your name out. The party will continue for for one week (till the Eleventh of August) after which Pippin will chose the winner.
Thank you my wonderful faery friends for accompanying me on my journey through life, I hope you continue to travel with me :-)

15 comments:

Zaneta @ Runner's Luck said...

haha... what a fun party!!! :D Congrats on the blogiverary :D hmm... for you I am bringing another year of yarn craftiness success!!! :D
Zaneta
superwoman4002 on ravelry

Deb Upcycles said...

I will bring magical inspiration so all your crafting will be uniquely inspired!

Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

Joyous blogaversary
I bring honesty and love

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your blogversary. As a party gift, I bring knitting muse, a year of inspiration for all. Knit on!

zombiecazz said...

wow 3 years...that's some going. Well done.
I'm going to lower the tone completely...I'm going to bring some noyau a lovely liqueur made with fresh young beech leaves and summer honey. It's help us with the flying.

Holly B said...

I bring a set of magical knitting needles and crochet hooks, so that you never have to rip back because of a mistake or dropped stitch again!
Congratulations on three years, and I wish you threefold more lovely years.

katerina said...

Sounds lovely and the nectar is divine! :)
I think I'll bring a some special chameleon yarn that changes as you knit to fit your project and mood inspiring lovely colors!!
What fun :)

Bronwyn said...

I'm bringing a little fairy who knits up a gauge swatch for you so you can just jump right in with your project. Congrats!

malin said...

A faery party, how wonderful! Somehow, everyone overlooked chocolate, so I´ll bring some!

Yarndancer said...

Happy Blogoversary!! I love reading your blog, it's always interesting, inspirational and fun!

I'm bringing lots and lots of fairy glitter to the party, cos nobody can ever have too much sparkle!! (wanders around party throwing it over everyone)

vickie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
vickie said...

happy third blogiversary !!! for you I bring the never ending ball of yarn which magically changes into which ever yarn you need it to be vbarton24 at gmail dot com

javede said...

Happy blogiversary!
I bring a Pinata(sp?) in the shape of a unicorn with me filled with fairy dust and magic candy foremost because I think Pinatas look fun and I never had one before ;-)

Lynda said...

Happy bloganniversary - fairy dust sprinkled ;0)

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. I would like to get updated with you new posts as I love to read your blog. Add me to your mailing list if you have any.

About

Labels

101 (2) ABC (4) art (7) ATC's (1) Baking (12) bath (3) beads (30) belly dancing (32) Birthday (22) Books (17) candles (3) Chinese New Year (4) circus (1) clothing (34) crafts (177) crochet (102) crystals (2) Drawing (5) eco (8) family (31) felt (25) festivals (10) fimo (14) friends (29) gaming (15) garden (24) Geocaching (1) Glass (25) Harry Potter (18) Holiday (42) hula hooping (2) jewellery (58) knitting (76) Meme (3) nature (14) needle felting (10) new year (5) Painting (19) papercrafts (18) Pets (33) photography (37) ravelry (15) reconstructed (14) resin (2) school (22) sewing (75) shop (4) soaps (8) Spinning (8) stamping (2) stencilling (1) swaps (68) tattoos (1) TESOL (23) tutorial (4) Walks (15) weather (23) wire (1) yoga (6)