BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award!

blogaward-711959 I have just received two Kreativ Blogger Awards! Thank you to both kkhymn and LittleLou for the nominations. I feel doubly special! All awardees are to share the award by nominating 8 other bloggers.

And the award goes to … Kookaloo*Starr whose crocheting just keeps getting better and better; Littlelou whose charity knitting makes me feel very humble; dragonflyducky whose felting and fibre creations leave me breathless with amazement; Theholsticknitter – a prolific knitting blogger with adorable dogs; Yarndancer - knitting and belly dancing, what more can I say; 2paw whose antipodean adventures with Harki and Peri make me smile every time I read them and Morgiana who has been entertaining me with her tales of Poland!

I really wish I could name more; there are so many wonderful and creative bloggers out there and everyone of you deserves recognition.

For all my nominees who now have received the award, pass it on and follow these instructions:

1.  Copy the award to your site.
2.  Link to the person from whom you received the award.
3.  Nominate up to 8 other bloggers.
4.  Link to those on your blog.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominated.

3 comments:

Lynda said...

Thanks so much Samsara ;0)

Lynda said...

Thanks so much Samsara ;0)

Yarndancer said...

Thank you very much! :D

About

Labels

101 (2) ABC (4) art (7) ATC's (1) Baking (12) bath (3) beads (30) belly dancing (32) Birthday (22) Books (17) candles (3) Chinese New Year (4) circus (1) clothing (34) crafts (177) crochet (102) crystals (2) Drawing (5) eco (8) family (31) felt (25) festivals (10) fimo (14) friends (29) gaming (15) garden (24) Geocaching (1) Glass (25) Harry Potter (18) Holiday (42) hula hooping (2) jewellery (58) knitting (76) Meme (3) nature (14) needle felting (10) new year (5) Painting (19) papercrafts (18) Pets (33) photography (37) ravelry (15) reconstructed (14) resin (2) school (22) sewing (75) shop (4) soaps (8) Spinning (8) stamping (2) stencilling (1) swaps (68) tattoos (1) TESOL (23) tutorial (4) Walks (15) weather (23) wire (1) yoga (6)