Fellow blogger Lou tagged me for this:
"The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer."
1) What was I doing 10 years ago?:
Ten years ago I was 28 and living in rented accommodation which had been flooded with over five feet of river water two months earlier. We had dehumidifiers going all day, trying to get rid of the damp; we had no floor, no heating, no kitchen and were living upstairs in two rooms. We hadn't been able to get alternative accommodation as we had no children and had pets and there just wasn't enough housing. We lived like that for two years. A huge area in our town had been flooded.
2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?:
Well, as the day is already drawing to an end..not too much, but tomorrow my to-do list involves:
-Job hunting! The trials and tribulations of being an hourly paid teacher! I don't get paid for those long summer holidays and I still have bills to pay!
- Finishing my outfit for Thursdays Hafla (Eeeek!)
- Grocery shopping! We always do it on a Monday. That way the nice things last all week and don't get consumed during a weekend binge *lol*
- Some more embroidery on my jacket
- Taking my dog Joe for a nice long walk at Rabbit Field!
3) Snacks I enjoy:
- Chocolate! What girl doesn't?
- Garlic bread :-) A guilty pleasure!
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- Travel round the world
- Set up a big crafts studio space where local artists and crafts people can rent working/selling studios for reasonable prices. There's just nowhere for small businesses to start up round here.
- Have a home somewhere warm! I just hate the cold :-)
- Set up an animal sanctuary.
5) Places I have lived:
6) Jobs I have had:
- Art Teacher
- Pottery teacher for adults with special needs
- Educational support for students with special needs
- BT operator
- Bar maid in a nightclub
7) People I want to know more about
Okay, so if you've done this before, or don't fancy doing it, feel free to bow out :-)