BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Knackered!

Phew, just got home from school after a marathon day - 9 - 7.30. Exams start next week and most of my students are apparently oblivious - I'm usually fast approaching freak-out this close to any exam. Some of them are well on track with their sketch books and exam piece prep, but there are alot who have done hardly anything! I'm hoping that they're going to pull a miracle out of the bag and come in next week with everything done.
I'm on track with my POTC swap stuff - and my End of HP swap package was posted on Monday. I'm really hoping she likes it all! I've got a couple of other things to do in the OWS 21 swap and I'm up for picking again at the moment - I love the wait to see what I'll get picked for - it's very addictive :-) I have just picked ZatfigMomma (again) for some body scrub - I have to make a batch for myself anyway, I'm just about out. I love this stuff - it exfoliates and moisturises and it leaves you smelling devine and feeling gorgeously soft skinned! I have friends who say that it ensures them of a night of passion after they've used it! *lol*

Oo yes, I listed some new glass in my eBay shop last night. Here's some examples:

0 comments:

About

Labels

101 (2) ABC (4) art (7) ATC's (1) Baking (12) bath (3) beads (30) belly dancing (32) Birthday (22) Books (17) candles (3) Chinese New Year (4) circus (1) clothing (34) crafts (177) crochet (102) crystals (2) Drawing (5) eco (8) family (31) felt (25) festivals (10) fimo (14) friends (29) gaming (15) garden (24) Geocaching (1) Glass (25) Harry Potter (18) Holiday (42) hula hooping (2) jewellery (58) knitting (76) Meme (3) nature (14) needle felting (10) new year (5) Painting (19) papercrafts (18) Pets (33) photography (37) ravelry (15) reconstructed (14) resin (2) school (22) sewing (75) shop (4) soaps (8) Spinning (8) stamping (2) stencilling (1) swaps (68) tattoos (1) TESOL (23) tutorial (4) Walks (15) weather (23) wire (1) yoga (6)