BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Spring is here!




The weather has been beautiful here! At one point I went into the garden to water my freshly planted seeds and the thermometer said 45 degrees! Okay, it had been in the sun most of the day, but it's April! It sometimes doesn't get that hot in the summer! I took Joe up to the woods the day before yesterday which he loved, although he found the remains of a rabbit I think - he came running up to me with a rabbits foot hanging out of the corner of his mouth *eew!* We went down to the lakes yesterday and then along the canal - I love this time of year, when everything starts to burst into life. I can't wait for the cherry tree in the garden to blossom, the greengage tree has already started - it's full of white blossom, I can see it from my window here, there's a tiny blue tit perched right at the top of the tree trilling away! The cats haven't noticed yet!
The photos above I took with my new phone! Did I mention I'd got a new phone? I love it! I haven't had a new one for about 6 years as the old one worked fine, but the BF bought me this one when he bought himself a new one (his had broken) and this one has a camera on it :-) I've never had a phone with a camera on it - it's great fun and so pretty! And this one will actually fit into my pocket - it's a little clam type thingy with a blue cover and a little purple flower on it. The display is in colour!
Right, back to work, I'm making robes still! I spent most of yesterday cutting, and pinning. I managed to get half the sewing done and hopefully will get it finished today!

0 comments:

About

Labels

101 (2) ABC (4) art (7) ATC's (1) Baking (12) bath (3) beads (30) belly dancing (32) Birthday (22) Books (17) candles (3) Chinese New Year (4) circus (1) clothing (34) crafts (177) crochet (102) crystals (2) Drawing (5) eco (8) family (31) felt (25) festivals (10) fimo (14) friends (29) gaming (15) garden (24) Geocaching (1) Glass (25) Harry Potter (18) Holiday (42) hula hooping (2) jewellery (58) knitting (76) Meme (3) nature (14) needle felting (10) new year (5) Painting (19) papercrafts (18) Pets (33) photography (37) ravelry (15) reconstructed (14) resin (2) school (22) sewing (75) shop (4) soaps (8) Spinning (8) stamping (2) stencilling (1) swaps (68) tattoos (1) TESOL (23) tutorial (4) Walks (15) weather (23) wire (1) yoga (6)