BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Hangovers

I love my mate dearly, really I do, but she can and frequently does, drink me under the table. Literally. I'm a fairly responsible drinker these days and rarely drink more than my limit. Friday night is my usual boozy night and I hardly ever drink during the week. This all seems to go out of the window when I'm with my mate. She seems to feel it's her duty to ply me with alcohol and there comes a point when I loose track of what I've had. Like yesterday. I still don't remember getting home. I remember going round her house, sitting in the garden with a bottle of wine, vaguely remember taking the dogs over the fields late at night, and almost remember being shanghai'd into the pub. That's where I lose it....

*Hangs head in shame*

All I know is that I had the Mother of all hangovers this morning. So I've had a quiet day. I know, I only have myself to blame....

We had a good night though :-)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hahah! You are terrible ; ) Saturday I was a bit over my personal limit too - luckily we only had to walk around to the next street to get home, Matt fell over and doesn't remember coming home!

About

Labels

101 (2) ABC (4) art (7) ATC's (1) Baking (12) bath (3) beads (30) belly dancing (32) Birthday (22) Books (17) candles (3) Chinese New Year (4) circus (1) clothing (34) crafts (177) crochet (102) crystals (2) Drawing (5) eco (8) family (31) felt (25) festivals (10) fimo (14) friends (29) gaming (15) garden (24) Geocaching (1) Glass (25) Harry Potter (18) Holiday (42) hula hooping (2) jewellery (58) knitting (76) Meme (3) nature (14) needle felting (10) new year (5) Painting (19) papercrafts (18) Pets (33) photography (37) ravelry (15) reconstructed (14) resin (2) school (22) sewing (75) shop (4) soaps (8) Spinning (8) stamping (2) stencilling (1) swaps (68) tattoos (1) TESOL (23) tutorial (4) Walks (15) weather (23) wire (1) yoga (6)