BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Waiting patiently for my Ravelry invite....

*Sigh* Ravelry.
Everyone is talking about it! I'm still waiting for my invite. When I put my e-mail address in a minute ago to check where I am in the queue, this is what I got...

Found you!
You signed up on July 17, 2007
You are #17895 on the list.
456 people are ahead of you in line.
17819 people are behind you in line.
48% of the list has been invited so far


On a more positive note, I think I may be finished with the HPIYP package for Karan. I packed the box up loosely last night and it's pretty full. There will need to be some more 'cushiony' packing and I may yet slip in a couple more teeny tiny items, but I'm pretty much there.

I've claimed Homerof2 for some artwork in the OWS 23 so I've got to decide what medium and subject I'm going to use. I'm quite tempted to sign up for the 'From my Stash' swap. I keep looking at it, I have loads of stash, and till we've got a few paydays under our belts, money is still quite tight. The sensible side of me tells me to craft for Christmas and the Christmas Fairs whilst the swap addict is egging me to sign up. If it wasn't for the International postage costs....Still, I've sold quite a few things in my eBay shop recently :-)
I posted Rosemary's Weasley Household Item swap package which was the 'Beauxbatons' cape from Fleur, these spider earrings from Ginny and the Weasley is our King badge from Ron. My partner wanted stuff to wear. Hope she likes it all.
Tomorrow is my mega day - I'll be teaching classes all day from 8.30am till 5.00pm. I then have an hour to bolt down some tea and head across town to Jewellery class from 6.00pm till 9.00pm. I have to get some lesson plans organised for tomorrow.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

***excited***
I'm being VERY slow getting your package together and whilst the big one hasn't taken 90 hours as expected it has eaten up a lot of time! I hope its good for you when it arrives!!
I didn't see the Stash Swap when I was looking for my next one, I did come across a Xmas Swap I'm interested in though : )

About

Labels

101 (2) ABC (4) art (7) ATC's (1) Baking (12) bath (3) beads (30) belly dancing (32) Birthday (22) Books (17) candles (3) Chinese New Year (4) circus (1) clothing (34) crafts (177) crochet (102) crystals (2) Drawing (5) eco (8) family (31) felt (25) festivals (10) fimo (14) friends (29) gaming (15) garden (24) Geocaching (1) Glass (25) Harry Potter (18) Holiday (42) hula hooping (2) jewellery (58) knitting (76) Meme (3) nature (14) needle felting (10) new year (5) Painting (19) papercrafts (18) Pets (33) photography (37) ravelry (15) reconstructed (14) resin (2) school (22) sewing (75) shop (4) soaps (8) Spinning (8) stamping (2) stencilling (1) swaps (68) tattoos (1) TESOL (23) tutorial (4) Walks (15) weather (23) wire (1) yoga (6)