BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 24, 2007

Beds of all shapes and sizes!

Well, busy day today! Made jam using the greengages from the tree in the front garden. What a domestic goddess I am! Greengages are small sweet green plums. I only had three jars ready so I have more fruit to make more jam with shortly. The full story is on my 101 things in 1001 days blog. (link on the right hand side bar)




With such gorgeous weather I spent alot of it outside again. Here's a quick IYPHP spoiler. LOVING those Ravenclaw blues! My alter identity is Ravenclaw, though I consider myself to be Gryffindor!


'How is a girl to craft like this?' or 'What to do when your friends want to help you craft'. My furbaby, my craft desk, my problem!

M passed his exam yesterday and is now a fully qualified meter installation & service engineer. WELL DONE M! I had worse news, my hours will be cut as less students are taking art as an option this year *boo hoo* In with one hand and out with the other *sigh*

Here is the bed that Danceisthenewmosh made for my furbabies, all felted and dried. Hopefully they will discover it soon and use it. LOVING those colours! Very Burton-esque! (Yes, I love Tim Burton!)

0 comments:

About

Labels

101 (2) ABC (4) art (7) ATC's (1) Baking (12) bath (3) beads (30) belly dancing (32) Birthday (22) Books (17) candles (3) Chinese New Year (4) circus (1) clothing (34) crafts (177) crochet (102) crystals (2) Drawing (5) eco (8) family (31) felt (25) festivals (10) fimo (14) friends (29) gaming (15) garden (24) Geocaching (1) Glass (25) Harry Potter (18) Holiday (42) hula hooping (2) jewellery (58) knitting (76) Meme (3) nature (14) needle felting (10) new year (5) Painting (19) papercrafts (18) Pets (33) photography (37) ravelry (15) reconstructed (14) resin (2) school (22) sewing (75) shop (4) soaps (8) Spinning (8) stamping (2) stencilling (1) swaps (68) tattoos (1) TESOL (23) tutorial (4) Walks (15) weather (23) wire (1) yoga (6)